In the game of Ayakashi Ghost Guild , some of the daemon you come across have the ability to "Transmigrate". One of the first few are Phantom type daemon - "Lilith" which can be achieve once you collect all 6 Lilith Sealstone and Anima type daemon - "Barbetta"
It's like a evolution for the daemon. Certain daemon cards have the transmigrate ability - once you hit the required level, you can transmigrate the daemon into more powerful version usually raise in rarity ie from 2 star to 3 star, 3 star to 4 star etc.
How Transmigration happen ?
When your daemon reached the transmigration level, you will be prompt to click the "transmigrate" button to transmigrate the daemon into a better class usually, rarity increase and change of skill name.
Some daemon can can transmigrate a few stages : Original Form, Second Form and Ultimate Form.
- Collect Daemon with Transmigrate Ability.
- Level up your Daemon to the required level usually max level base on it's rarity. ie Lady Suzuka 3 star which max level is 50.
- Transmigration prompt, click transmigrate.
- Wait for your Daemon to transmigrate into a more powerful version ! Evolution
*Other daemon which can transmigrate may need to hit their max level first before you can transmigrate them.
*Note when daemon transmigrated, it's level and skill level will reset at level 1.
List of daemon that have transmigrate ability :
- Lilith - Transmigrates at level 16
- Barbetta - Transmigrates at level 8
- Goddess of Poverty - Transmigrates at level 16
- Goddess of Misfortune - Transmigrates at level 16
- Lady Suzuka
- Ranmaru Mori
- Yukimura Sanada
- Demon Motochika
- Ancient Elf
- Jane Saw